The Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology, it’s Center for ECommerce, and the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) present:
10th Annual Stanford Ecommerce Best Practices Conference
June 28, 2013
Stanford Law School
Early Registration ends May 6, 2013
The Stanford Ecommerce Best Practices Conference is the premier educational event for in-house counsel and practitioners in the Ecommerce industry. Leading experts from industry, legal practice and academia will address current issues facing the industry and offer practical solutions for dealing with the many legal uncertainties that arise when doing business online. The program will feature a roundtable of general counsel from leading ecommerce companies. This year’s topics include:
· Online Resale and Retransmission of Content
· Data Security
· Mobile Payments and Crowdfunding
· Current Software Patent Issues
· Recent Developments in Privacy Law
· Employment Issues
· Patent Indemnification
· Collection and Retention of Data
· What Keeps In-house Government Relations Experts up at Night?
· How to Market to Children Online
· Branding and Trademark Challenges and Opportunities
· Online and Mobile Tracking
· How to Handle Take Down Requests
· Data Portability
· Automating Open Source Compliance
For a list of confirmed speakers, please click here.
email@example.com or 650.723.5905
CALIFORNIA LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT: The State Bar of California has approved this program for MCLE credit. Certification from other states may be sought; however, approved hours may vary. Contact your local bar for more information.
To be added to our mailing list, please click here.